OneConstruction has carried out irrigation and drainage projects for more than 260.000 Ha of land distributed at 9 different geographic locations. Primary and secondary irrigation canals exceed 580 km in length. Canals vary in transmitted flow from 2 m3/s to 110 m3/s.
• Feasibility studies
• Preparation of site investigation programs
• Design and documentation
• Tender preparation
• Selection, procurement and installation of pumps and other equipment
• Construction supervision and construction management
• Commissioning and final hand-over
• The primary canal routes have been located in various settings from sand and swelling clays in level grounds to rock formation in rough terrain.